A few days ago, I started getting these phone calls late at night. Since I normally put my phone on silence while it's charging, I don't really care about the calls. Until I start getting some total ghetto texts all day, and night. Obviously, they were not trying to send them to me. I figure that some teenager or drunk (or drunk teenager) was sending them to me. I ignored it for a few days, but it didn't stop. By the way, did I mention that this was my work phone? I continue to ignore, and yet I still get the calls and the texts. I even go as far as answering one text with a "Hey! you're texting a middle aged housewife. Please stop." This does nothing to cease the calls and texts. Anyways, somewhere in the late night hours I decide to stop the texts after I got one asking me if I "had dreams about his big dick."
This. Must. Stop.
These are the exact text. I'm not changing them or correcting them.
Him: Must be Extra X-tre-me-ly busy. Call me when you ive yourslef a break...from yourself!! That is...And dont go getting yourself flattered...We booth know, who know, who! better*
Me: (ignoring him)
Him: Where are you at ? Cross streets let me know before i change my mind you got 60 second...
Me: (still ignoring him)
Him: I'll b.s wit you beofre i go do what i told u i had 2 do?
Me: (ignoring)
Him: You dreaming about my big dick?
Me: (ignoring)
Him: I'm at your back door.
Me: (still ignoring, but now getting irritated.)
Him: Where did you go?
Me: i'm with your brother. Deal wit it.
Him: Fuck you then!
Me: U smell like piss n ass
Him: What the fucc u tali'in bout
Him: You foot know my brother
Him: Your a bitch! Lose my # your trippin
Me: Ur dicks 2 small anyways.
Him: Bye
Me: Stop crying like a bitch
Funny.....I haven't heard back from him since. (yeah, I did block that number from calling my cell phone. AND I changed my voicemail to the generic one, just in case. Plus, on his number, I added "Do not answer" as his name. )
This incident is going to earn me an "E ticket" straight to hell, huh?
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment